finding my way through iMac

recently, we opted to buy an iMac as an upgrade of our pc. Actually it was a gift and I was at an emotional jumble thinking that I wouldn't really know how to expertly glide my way through it unlike the PC I've been using before. But somehow, I was able to handle it quite well though I know I still have a lot to learn when it comes to troubleshooting and doing some tricks with it.

Anyways, just like in my previous PC, I am that kind of person who likes to dress up my screen. I placed different desktop photos as wallpapers and I am an OC when it comes to cleaning it each time after use, so. The control button on the keyboard is quite different from the usual keyboard. It's labeled command. and it has no numeric keys but only those found with the different symbols like @#$ etc. Over all, I realized, its fun navigating around it and that's probably why a few of my friends opted in using mac instead of their pc's.

as for now, i have placed my affinity on the tv show pretty little liars as my desktop wallpaper for this week or more. I don't really know when will I be changing my wallpaper again. Hahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

getting back to reading...

this beating heart